Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Exploring my Creativity!

So far, diving back into my passion of doing hair has been a wonderful idea! With the support of my friends Karena and Malissa, it has been an exciting transition!

That being said, I've had all of these ideas for hair and photo shoots, that I just can't seem to keep up with them all! Luckily for me, one my best friends does great photography! This is what we've come up with so far...

Karena helped me transform Athen's preschool teacher into a bombshell for this photo shoot!

Malissa gave us a little Valentine's day attitude at the gallery!

We were hoping for warmer weather, but that didn't stop us from exploring the Crossroads

Nothing says great hair like bedhead!

Just one of the many outtakes from this shoot! I love these girls!

The adventure is only beginning! I can only hope to inspire others to follow their passions, to be a little irrational and to have fun doing it! Thank all of you for your support... Come see me at Salon Ado!

No comments:

Post a Comment